The Westwood Secondary Blogs

Note:
All taggers should use their
own name. Spammers and Impersonators will not be tolerated.
The Westwood Secondary Blog is maintained by Current and Ex-Westwoodians.


WestwoodTV

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I want to blog @ Wwss Blogs

Sorry for posting a HUGE 4 post. Been too busy.

Westwood Seconday Blogs wants you! Yes! You, the person who is reading this now. I'm opening several blogging positions for interested students to blog at Westwood Secondary Blogs. As you might have known (or not), this blog is aimed for students BY students. I'm long gone from this school and I simply cannot keep on updating this blog.

So, whoever is interested - Open to all levels - drop me an email, telling me Why you should blog @ Wwss Blogs!

Send in this.

------------------------------
Title: I want to blog @ Wwss Blogs!
Name:
Class:
Reason:
------------------------------

This is open till the end of March. I'd seriously hope to see you guys joining the community. Oh ya, it'd be an added bonus if you could actually contribute photos., even if it's candid shots of an event.